Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design Professional Custom Stickers











About:

I will design and illustrate custom stickers for your brand!

*Each project is different and may vary in price depending on the design*



IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO PRINT AND SHIP THEM FOR YOU PLEASE LMK! 



I use Adobe Illustrator and photoshop to professionally design your Stickers.



I have experience professionally designing stickers for many different types of brands! I have worked as an illustrator for the last 5+ years and have the experience to deliver you results that will exceed your expectations! 



You should expect from me:



  • - Professional work
  • - Fast Delivery
  • - High Quality
  • - Full online support


Why you should pick me: 



  • I have a lot of experience illustration. 


  • I deeply care about your project and will make sure you're satisfied with the results. 


  • Fast turnaround time


  • You can expect a professional and high motivated designer. 




If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

Reviews


:

Seller was quick to provide sketches and listened closely to the revisions that I wanted to deliver the end result. I would recommend this seller to anyone looking for quality design and good service.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment