Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create Graphic T Shirt Design For You Within 24Hrs











About:

HI,
I am Arafat Hossain , welcome to my gig of Graphic t shirt design ,i will design your tshirt within 24hrs and if u are not satisfied with your graphic t shirt design (this is highly unlikely because i design based on your taste) then you can have revisions later on .






THINGS TO KNOW=
  • I never resell my sold designs

  • I design the tshirts in illustrator with cymk colors for smooth printing

  • i provide mockups and source files to all my customers (no extra charge needed)
  • graphic t shirt design are all unique and easily editable
  • friendly communication and fast response




for more query just text me BEFORE YOU PLACE ORDER!! and we can work out what package is best for you .







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. I’m very happy

Seller's Response:

Took time to meet my request

:

Great Communication and Design. Im satisfied with the results

:

Great to work with. Very professional! Definitely text

:

thank you for the wonderful review .




No comments:

Post a Comment